Roofs come in all shapes and sizes —from hip, gable, cross-gable, mansard, cross-hipped and pyramid-hipped to saltbox, gambrel and flat (and this is not even an exhaustive list). RemodelWerks provides superior custom-building services; therefore, no matter what style of roof you are looking for, our team can deliver.
Shingles come in a wide variety, too, for our roofing, we use CertainTeed, Landmark Pro, these shingles are the high-quality, reliable choice for beautifying and protecting a home. We ensure that the work is performed by our expert team of contractors who are all highly experienced at diagnosing trouble spots and correcting deficiencies in existing roofs.
How do you know if it is time for a new roof? Roofs are constantly being battered by the elements, especially given our harsh New England winters. While regular wear and tear is to be expected, here are some visible indicators that it may be time for a new roof
- Shingles are curling or worse missing.
- Moss or algae are present on the roof.
- The flashing is damaged. Damaged flashing is generally placed around objects that protrude from the roof, such as pipes, chimneys, or the border of other roofs, to carry water away from joints and seams.
- Issues on the inside of your home – if you can see light around the chimney or there are water spots in the attic or on the ceilings, it may be time for a new roof.
- If your roof is 20 or more years old, it may very well be time for a new roof.
RemodelWerks can inspect your existing roof to evaluate where it may be deficient so we can diagnose whether it should be replaced. By being proactive rather than reactive to roofing issues, you could reap thousands of dollars in savings over the life of your roof. If you have any concerns that your roof may be failing, call us at 508.925.8895 or contact us today.