3-D Design Technology
We use 3D Design Technology on all of our Design / Build Projects. We can simulate what your deck will look like so you can decide if it’s exactly what you want before we start preparing the foundation, which is the key component to a safe deck that’s built to code.
Decking Materials & Features
Decks can be constructed out of a variety of materials, including pressure-treated wood; redwood and cedar; exotic, rich-grained hardwoods, such as massaranduba, cumaru and Philippine mahogany; composite; and aluminum. RemodelWerks has the expertise to guide you in selecting the decking material that is right for your outdoor living space.
- built-in grill
- an outdoor fire pit for cooking
- custom, multi-level design complete with a pergola.
Is Our Deck In Need of Repair or Replacement?
If you are concerned that an existing deck may be failing. Consider the following:
- Are any of the boards soft or spongy? A good test is to take a screwdriver and poke the wood to see if it is rotting.
- Is the “ledger board” detached. The ledger board runs where the deck meets the house. The wider the gap between the board and the house, the greater the chance that securing bolts or nails may be loose or have already fallen out.
- The railings are loose or you fear that the railing height may not be up to code.
If you have concerns about any of these or other areas, please call us at 508.925.8895. RemodelWerks is a NARI-certified remodeler, and we hold the licenses required by the Massachusetts Board of Building Regulations and Standards for both Home Improvement Contracting and for Construction Supervision. We are here to serve all of your deck remodeling or custom-build needs.
We offer a fixed-price promise and a five year guarantee on all of our work.